Thursday, September 23, 2010

Getting to know you

I feel that you can tell a lot about a person by what's in their favorites on Flickr.
Here's a small sampling of mine.  I love all things fabric related, crocheting, embroidery, design, baking, nature.....

1. ballerina, 2. heaven, 3. Little Red Riding Hood Dress KIT, 4. food - candy shop and cakes, 5. cake - fiesta flags, 6. Hiding Gnomie Mini ~WIP, 7. Eeeee! , 8. Spring Babette blanket to be, 9. retirement party!, 10. Pillow Talk { Swap }...???, 11. Cuppie loves to sew, 12. appliquéd-&-embroidered-clock 2, 13. winifred, 14. doll quilt wall, 15. Pink Dessert Table, 16. Bob Ross


And this little girl.  
She's pretty much the most amazing one of all.

                                                                                         Phoebe, 13 mo.

Thanks for following me on my journey!



2 comments:

  1. Hi! I can't wait to read more of your posts! Also, I love your layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, you've got such a great blog so far, keep it up! :)

    ReplyDelete