Monday, April 25, 2011

Last bit of Easter sewing

daschund necklace

I never got around to sewing an Easter dress for Phoebe, but it was okay because her Liberty of London dress (which I loooooove) that I got her last year at Target fit her perfectly.  But I had to have something mama-made in her Easter basket, so I whipped up this cute little dachshund necklace from Wee Wonderfuls.  You can see my review of this book and another project I made from it here.

Super simple, cute as a button, and I finished it in one sitting.  Gotta love that.

_DSC1123

Speaking of cute as a button.....

4 comments:

  1. I just love your blog and have just awarded you with the 'The Versatile Blogger' award. Check out my latest blog entry for the details http://abuddhafuljourney.blogspot.com/2011/04/and-award-goes-to.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little girl is adorable bless her loving her pigtails. Such a sweet necklace to. dee x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That little necklace is sooo cute! I've bookmarked several projects that I want to whip up in my copy...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh I love that necklace. Adorable.

    ReplyDelete